Sunday, May 31, 2009

Etsy update...

4 bracelets sold on Etsy so far, 3 in the past 4 days. Not as good as I was hoping for, but I am set for the bracelet showcase on Wednesday, hopefully sales will pick up a bit after that. I need to get a few more things made and listed before then. The pieces that sold are:



Plus I've had a few off-site sales recently:



The first one, which you may recall was inspired by the colors on Cara Dillon's Hill of Thieves album cover, actually went to Cara herself...a friend of mine on a Cara message board liked it and bought it to give to Cara when he saw one of her shows last week. Apparently she was quite pleased, which makes me quite pleased. :) The last one there...well, that's the same one shown above. My boss bought one just like it only the small oval beads were blue instead of green, but I don't have a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment