Thursday, July 16, 2009

Win It Wednesday whoops...

OK, I know I promised a Win It Wednesday for yesterday, and I'm sure you noticed the lack of one. Sorry. Due to internet connection difficulties I was unable to do it. I could do it now, but Win It Thursday doesn't have the same ring to it, does it? So, if it's OK with everyone, I'm postponing it til next week which is actually cool with me because the Great American Irish Festival is next weekend, and the prize kind of ties in with GAIF. I know you're all on the edge of your seats waiting, right? RIGHT??? Just a bit of warning...you're gonna have to work for the prize next week. We'll be having a bit of a...well, I suppose you could call it a scavenger hunt of sorts. Sounds fun, huh?

2 comments:

  1. Well that sounds fun! Looking forward to it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it should be. I really did want to do it this week, but it was not to be. Don't know if the problem was with Road Runner, or if it was the weather, but I'd get online only to lose my connection less than a minute later.

    ReplyDelete