Monday, July 20, 2009

feet












OK, today's the big day...the "feet" challenge begins at I ♥ Faces. If you've been following my blog and/or following me on Facebook, you know that I've been a little obsessed with this challenge. Why? I don't know. But I've come up with many, many pics that I just love and it's soooo hard to pick just one. Unfortunately I have to. I have. I picked one...but I want to share the others that didn't quite make the cut.
Got a favorite photo? Think I should have entered one of these instead of the chosen one? Let me know what you're thinking!!!

2 comments:

  1. i like the last one here. lots of motion, and i love "scotch hop"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That was one of the first ones that I took and I do love it...it was one of the 5 or 6 I had narrowed it down to.

    ReplyDelete