Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Yep, it's that time again!!!

Let's see...well, first of all, I DID NOT almost completely wear through the soles of my beloved...I mean, BUTT UGLY...baby blue Crocs. I DID NOT go to the mall with the express purpose of getting a new pair and return Croc-less.

I am a responsible girl. I would never get home from work at 8PM, realize that the daisies were in bloom, and...instead of eatting dinner and walking the dog...run inside, grab my camera, and go out for some pics even though it was already dark.

I DID NOT look at my lovely collection of tin whistles and realize that I have become so enamored with blogging, photography, and selling jewelry that I have not played them in at least a month.


I DID NOT buy some new clothes for lil' J just because I thought they'd be super adorable for some new pics. Also, it WAS NOT too cold and rainy all week to actually get said pics.

I WAS NOT super excited to enter the contests at I ♥ faces for the very first time.
And I certainly did not start work on an entry for next week either. Especially not when I should have been tackling the 5-foot-tall laundry pile...
Last but not least...I DID NOT eat an entire bag of Royal Riviera cinnamon sugar Pear Chips from Harry and David in 2 days. And they weren't absolutely delicious.




No comments:

Post a Comment