Sunday, June 28, 2009

I Heart Faces week 25 - wedding



It's I ♥ Faces time again!!!
WEEK 25 Theme - Wedding Bells
Tis the season! Those wedding bells are ringing like crazy this month.

Wedding Bells Category - Must have a face of someone (child/adult/multiple people) from a wedding celebration. (Entries must be fairly obvious that it was taken at a wedding celebration or you can explain your entry in your blog post.)


This lovely, romantic photo was taken last fall at my cousin Mark's wedding. I hemmed and hawed over dozens of beautiful wedding shots but I kept coming back to this one of him and his beautiful bride Erin because, well...look at their faces! It just makes me laugh every time. Not a great "traditional" wedding photo, but I love that it captures their personalities and the fun of the evening.


Like what you see? Make sure to hop on over to http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ to check out the rest of the awesome entries for this week!

17 comments:

  1. i love when fun moments like this are captured! so fun!
    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely fun! I bet the reception was a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a fun wedding shot! And Lil J is just adorable :)

    *thanks for the comment on my photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol...I love your entry! It's such a great shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny! He's winding up that bit of cake like it's a baseball! When I got married, my husband was under the STRICTEST orders not to get cake on my face! I guess it was good that he knew how bossy I can be from the very beginning! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE their faces! What a great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for "visiting" me last week. hey, i'm 28 and i laugh way too loud. seems we have a few things in common. hope you have a great week in NY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So funny! Great capture of emotions :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much fun! It made me smile :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved this picture. I tried to comment 3 times last night and it just wouldn't go thru! Hope your week is full of lots of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this moment. You're right, the looks on their faces is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is great! I love the look on their faces! Mine is up at http://scienceesl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete