Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Well, I've not done Not Me Monday in a while, but I don't have anything worth mentioning at all this week...

For starters, I am not using the old Not Me Monday banner because I thought I had the code for the new one saved but don't and, now that I have already started this post, am too lazy to go back to MckMama's blog to steal the right code...

I did not skip breakfast on a morning when I had a big, important test. After the test, I was not absolutely starving and did not end up chowing down on Mountain Dew Live Wire and baked Lays...at 10:15AM.

I did not bake a chocolate Irish cream cake for my mom's birthday (which, by the way, did not turn out absolutely delicious!) and, in the process, lick the bowl, spoon, and beaters. Also did not repeat that process after making the frosting. Oh, and me baking is not such a rare occurance that I deemed it a photo-worthy occasion.




On said birthday, I did not dress up the dog in a tye-dye bandana. People who dress up their dogs are silly. And I did not spend half an hour trying to get the perfect picture of said dog...if I did, certainly I would have succeeded.

I did not go commando one day because I "forgot" to do the laundry and ran out of clean underwear. I'm always on top of the laundry situation. Always.

And I definitely did not spend a good hour grilling my new co-worker, who is a photographer, on which DSLR I should buy. I'm too busy working, I would never spend that much time talking. And of course I would never pester a new employee like that...I'd give them time to settle in first.

No comments:

Post a Comment