Friday, September 25, 2009

I Heart Faces Fix It Friday

OK, this is my first Fix It Friday in quite a while! I hope you like my fixes!
Here is the original photo.

It's very underexposed, but I found that once I increased the brightness, it was a great photo to work with! (And how couldn't it be, with such a cute little subject?)

Fix #1

I started by cropping the photo, then used Smart Photo Fix to increase the overall brightness and color saturation. Then I went to adjust and further increased the color saturation of the blues and reds. After that I went to Films and Filters under Effects and applied the Glamour film look. Finally I went to Time Machine, also under Effects and applied the Early Color effect with a 25% intensity.

Fix #2

Again, I started by cropping the photo and using the smart photo fix. This time I increased the overall brightess a little more, knocked the shadows back to -75, and increased color saturation to 25. Then I applied the Vivid film look under Film and Filters and the Cross Process look under Time Machine at 25%.

Fix #3

Again, I started by cropping and used the smart photo fix, this time increasing overall brightness and dropping the shadows back to -100. Under Film and Filters I applied the enhanced reds setting several times, then added texture.

Fix #4

Once more, I started by cropping and used Smart photo fix to increase overall brightness and set shadows at -100. Then I used Convert to black and white film with color filter red. Last I added Platinum look under Time Machine at 25%.

For more fabulous fixes, go to the I ♥ Faces blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment