Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I love Etsy

As I've mentioned before, Lil' J will be starting kindergarten this fall. I bought her some cute new back-to-school clothes from Land's End (they had a GREAT sale on their kids' knit separates...I ended up ordering 8 coordinating items...pants, shirts, skirt, etc...all in turquoise and brown) and then went in search of the perfect hair accessory for the little diva. I came up with this fabulous korker bow from rainbowtique on Etsy. She could not wait to put in in her hair and kept admiring it in the mirror all day long...clearly, though, she was less than thrilled with my attempt at a photo shoot today. If you have a special little girl in your life, I highly recommend rainbowtique's products! The bow is very well made, super full and springy, and just fantastic! She has hair accessories in several styles and many color combinations and will also do custom work...how great would this look in your little girl's school colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment