Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!


OK, the weather is insanely awesome here in NY right now. Well, right now it's chilly and wet, but we had 4 days of temps in the mid-70's to high-80's. Crazy. Anyways, today I took advantage of the nice weather to get a few shots of my favorite subject, Little J, at the playground. To be honest, I think they came out awesome. Like, super awesome. OK, OK, I admit some of the super awesomeness came from my photo editing software, and yes, it's pretty hard not to get good shots when your subject is this darn cute, but come on. Give me some credit. I have more pictures. Lots and lots more. But I'll be nice and keep it short and sweet. Admit it...they're good.









In other, unrelated news...ya know how I said I like making jewelry? Now I'm gonna try to make money from making jewelry. I now have my own store on Etsy. It's called...what else..The Laughing Girl. Check it out. Not like, right now, because I don't actually have anything up for sale yet, but the store is set up. Just need to take some pics of my jewelry and get those posted, which I'm hoping to get done this week. Here are a few pieces I've done in the past, just to give you an idea of what's to come.
OK, it's getting really late...or should I say, really early? I'm off to bed. Later, taters.

















2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your Etsy store stocked, I love Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MJ!!! Shouldn't be too long.

    ReplyDelete