Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sweet Dreams


Week 48 - Sweet Dreams


Photo Challenge






It's time for another i faces photo challenge! This week's theme is "Sweet Dreams." I have many, many photos at my disposal that fit this theme, but I knew right away that this one would be my entry.

Lil' J and I had been going non-stop all day...bike riding, roller skating, swimming at her friend's house...and we weren't home 5 minutes before she crashed. Didn't even make it to her bed...an easy chair is just fine for her! As long as she has her blanket, she's good to go. As you can see, she was so tired that she forgot to take off her sunglasses!

For more fabulous photos, head on over to the i faces blog.

3 comments:

  1. I love when Summer wears them out like that. What a great picture. Really perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink sunglasses! Too cool! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the "good ol' days" of summer as a child. Playing outside all day & into the night. Now just doing some housework & running a few errands can just about do me in! :)

    ReplyDelete